Thursday, September 4, 2008

A little less stressed today...

Finally a day where there were no meeting to go to and nothing in particular planned. Of course, as soon as I got settled in at my desk/in front of my computer the phone started ringing. An invitation to a lunch event...humm...do I go??? I respectfully "declined" and felt the better for it. Then it was on to the "to do" list at hand. What a list too...the details of managing a cultural festival are in full bloom so as soon as something popped into my mind, it went into an email and was addressed to the responsible party. It felt like I was slowly unloading my brain. Sooo good!

Another good reason is to get all this unloaded before heading out for the weekend with the hubby. Meeting up with 3 other couples and heading to the lake and hoping for decent weather. Then again, as long as there is a steady supply of tasty beverages...I'm sure we won't care if it rains or shines!

There ARE a few things I'd like to do this weekend...besides drinking (!!!)...and that would be taking one of my many journals or notebooks and starting another sort of "to do" list. This one would be the things to do before you...er....well...DIE. Hopefully, God willing, that will be later rather than sooner, especially if the list is long - and I have a feeling it will be...

And if I get to it...I'll be sure to include it here.

Meanwhile...time to go and pack!

No comments: